Sunday, January 2, 2011

South Park Stream English WOW!

I'ts Been Such long time! Ke

there? how are you? I still decembrinas holiday, I'm still very happy to have this lj account ... wow! really impressed me ke ke even there, well, maybe occasionally update this page ... maybe I read it, maybe not ... but if I have a place to vent ...

I spent New Year with my boyfriend's family, as always, is an experience quite innovative, and get used to traditional lectures, but it still does not feel 100% comfortable, and with my family ... everything is strange, and I'm certain ke to them it's the same ^ ^ Uu Even with everything, I remain very grateful to Sandra in 2010 and very committed to 2011. And until I have my first challenge! The course starts kethis month, right ^ ^. Wish me luck ke

I wish they were you, I hope we continue reading from here: D


Sandra Hikari "When There's none else, look inside yourself, like your frying Oldest The Voice Within just trust ..." -Voice Within, CA

0 comments:

Post a Comment