Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dragon Ball Love Doujinshi ...and your brown eyes

pex noble and good, plus ke love it! ^ ^ And fortunately finally woke from their slumber the head ... to see if it gets more the batteries are not alone and well, there are responsibilities ke no one gave him, by himself I think is the ... pa'el vibe

Bedtime was suffering the first day jajajaja Ale strikes because they have no idea! lol and the second we woke up super sore porke were on the floor! hahaha very very funny ... Well that was the only thing weird ... ah! and ke ate a lot, I still do not digest everything we tried UltraBio S, all very relaxing.

Already yesterday, we wanted to return tempra, porke keria me to be with Diana and the ps had commitments at home, we can think peeeero ke go last minute shopping of kings, for peke... no man! made one huge mistake! lol but hey no bronkita, even so it took us a lot, and then the truck did not pass, finally finished ke up the truck at 4pm yesterday, I get very very cold aunke. I spent some time

aki, I help my aunt to make Aztec cake * yum *, ate, saw the family outing of Ji Hoo (the program rule!) And I got to sleep yap ^ ^

Good week, PT end very well! XOXO



Sandra "... but something makes me wake up at night to hear him breathe, and this is my place and everything happen ... ke I get from the north ... "New Year, DM



0 comments:

Post a Comment