Monday, January 10, 2011

Mount And Bladeregistry.com

And because he is back on 11 January this year falls on Tuesday:) Updated Quad!

Fanfic: At thirteen. Chap
: The missing piece of the puzzle exist. [13/16?]
Fandom: RPS. Musicians. Tokio Hotel.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Drama. Romance.
Warnings: Adult Language. Twincest.
Disclaimer: To my knowledge, has not happened.
Abstract: [Tokio Hotel | | Twincest] Return to the starting point, choose what you really want.
Link to: Slasheaven . Notes
author: the pieces begin to fall into place, finally. Unbelievable that started this in 2009 andit is 2011. The remarkable part is that I worked on this fic for the holidays, so my goal is to finish before arriving back in November. I will not fail.

Fanfic: Exquisite Corpse. Chap
: One-shot. [01/01]
Fandom: Harry Potter.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Horror. PWP / Lemon. Alternate universe.
Warnings: Abuse. Adult content. Blood. Cannibalism. Death of a character. Necrophilia. Non-con/Rape/ViolaciĆ³n. OOC.
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine, the story is just a figment of my mind morbid.
Summary: San Potter is now part of all ...
Link to: Slasheaven.
Author's Notes: An old fic, perhaps in 2005 or less, I wanted to share to be in first person and a fandom which no longer write.

Fanfic: Christmas is ...
Chap: One-shot [01/01]
Fandom: RPS. Musicians. Tokio Hotel.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Established relationship. Fluff. Hurt / Comfort. Romance. Twincest.
Warnings: None.
Disclaimer: Only the plot is mine, the rest belongs to me.
Abstract: [Tokio Hotel | | Twincest] ... Even without friends or family gifts, spend one day a year in the company of the person you love most and be happyit.
Link to: Slasheaven . | | THF.es . Author
Notes: First Place Competition 2010, THF.es Christmas:) Yay!

Fanfic: New Year's Resolutions. Chap
: Christmas Surprise [01/06]
Fandom: RPS. Musicians. Tokio Hotel.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Angst. Drama. First time. Fluff. Romance.
Warning: Adult content.
Disclaimer: If this were true, I wish I could check.
Abstract: [Tokio Hotel | | GXG] are twelve wishes for the year: four easy and four four possible impossible. Finally, the impossible desire Gustav s & oacute, he wrote 'George'.
Link to: Slasheaven . | | THF.es .
author notes: The last thing I've been writing, I'm in chap. 6 and the end seems very close, so it will be a matter of time for everything to be online soon. Apart from what I usually write yet good. At least to my standards. Notes

apart: The next week I'm already back to school (Yupipuaj in one) and will not be sure to update as much as I wanted. In fact, I think to take a couple of hiatus and now I'm at it, is likely to see me so little to think that I go away &

0 comments:

Post a Comment