Monday, January 10, 2011

Car Trailers In N. Ireland

Fanfic: Exquisite Corpse. Chap
: One-shot. [01/01]
Fandom: Harry Potter.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Horror. PWP / Lemon. Alternate universe.
Warnings: Abuse. Adult content. Blood. Cannibalism. Death of a character. Necrophilia. Non-con/Rape/Violación. OOC.
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine, the story is just a figment of my mind morbid.
Summary: San Potter is now part of all ...
Link to: Slasheaven . Author
Notes: An old fic, perhaps in 2005 or less, I wanted to share to be in first person and a fandom which no longer write. Each

have the impediment of being dead, has not changed much. Green
in these circumstances clear to me the slightest idea of repentance and that is how I start my work.
you naked slowly and deliberately, savoring every inch of your skin exposed Teal. Still hold the remains of the final battle scars here and there to cut through the inmost recesses of your anatomy.
Al despojarte of your clothes, look at the huge scar across your chest, you open from the chest to just below the navel, muggles are coarse stitching, not precision ... Marking your body left blank. The months
e; one and stuck it in your belly. Your
huge scar was opened from the inside of my hand and the knife in it. The mere fact of having you in that situation made me start to masturbate in stunts, the previous run had me weak and unable to wait another second, my sperm flew freely until they become your member. Your
member ...
Taking my hand out of thy bowels like mad I went to Ely in a single stroke cut it.
expected to hear a scream tearing sound and the quiet night, but just fell into my hand: small, dry and withered. I just perteneceríaa me.


Great room, breakfast. Miles

spoon up and down, all being watched by me ... Exclamations of surprise came into my ears: "Exquisite" said Denis Creevey with a small mouth dripping with food.
The mere fact that San Potter out all the time and nobody's made me be happy again, more than ever.
"At least then you'll always be in all" I thought sadly as he led the last spoonful of soup to my lips and hurried.

/*/*/*/*

0 comments:

Post a Comment