Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mimikko Maid No Ongaeshi Rodents, and other mares LiveJournals ...

I, myself among them, that I move through the underworld of the forums, I find myself frequently, of people so rare that there are out there, and do not speak of the Freaks (which happens with them took me by Pearl ... that be?), if not the people walking around with the so-called Antisocial Personality Disorder (ie homegrown .. hehe), despise the world, irritate the staff, handled with the sole purpose of being good about themselves and, worst of all is that there is NO remorse is not a shred of kindness or humility! They are egocentric but not to want to control everyone. I do a lot of grace these people, because in my opinion, are very lonely people who call attention to this claim in some way linked orinteract with others, but do not quite know himself understood, and always seek the easiest ... but if I'm honest, I love giving to these subjects, knowing that it may cause some molestia.Pero I like to see as driving to others and myself of course!
suppose you will call me a masochist, you can be, but we are surrounded by many types of personalities and very extreme, and always attracts me hard, you could say that my antithesis. (Well not that I consider myself a guardian angel, an angel second thought CAS style so you can ... lol).
Well we must also say they found me fast, do not know how, nor what is the pattern that continues to make friends, but I usually give the profile. As Hom diria

0 comments:

Post a Comment