Sunday, October 31, 2010

Itchy Palms More Condition_symptoms

^ ^ In two hours, but I anticipate ...

Fanfic: At thirteen. Chap
: Return this. [12/15?]
Fandom: RPS. Musicians. Tokio Hotel.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Drama. Romance.
Warnings: Adult Language. Twincest.
Disclaimer: To my knowledge, has not happened.
Abstract: [Tokio Hotel | | Twincest] Return to the starting point, choose what you really want.
Link to: Slasheaven . | | Love-Yaoi .
author notes: Chapter of tension, I say. Simone is very wrong of what was actually lka thirteen and Bill lied about ego for the sake & iac
author notes: The idea came to me one evening he studied chemistry. Really, my poor brain was overstretched and zaz, suddenly, I hit the imagination. There seems to be a fic with many pretensions, but in my one-shots, this is the moment which I like. No lemon, not a complete list, but little vignettes that made me chest pain. Notes

aside: As I said earlier, my birthday (today, in case anyone is wondering = D) I'm going on vacation and return to 11 January.
I know nobody will miss me, but also announced that back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment