Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Catcher Concole Web Monitor

ot wobbley tongue sex with naughty bits of action.
"(what does he say exactly? Do not get it xD)
A fanvid Jack / Ianto (but can not find any that I love of all, do you recommend?)


Gareth David
Lloyd Being charming and sexy and fucking talking about John Barrowman. God, he's sexy.



"Hello? Do not you cut me ¬ ¬ "



Bloopers!


"That was the director's fault!"


♥ ♥ Ianto's rap
CH
TMLXC
The scene in which Captain Jack Harkness two kiss, because I love.


special deDoctor
The Who on The Weakest Link, which is entirely on Youtube and it's great. Outtakes







The Doctor Who Theme sung by John ♥ ♥

A Comic Con with John, Gareth, Naoko, the appearance of Scott (
my
    's husband John) and overall presence of folly. I love you all.

Just Comic Con, bits and pieces of John being

0 comments:

Post a Comment