Monday, September 7, 2009

Infant Viral Infection

Mirror, Mirror picspam. Because the chapter I love and need a picspam. Which is a horrible excuse because I love them all (except that I loved it), and I have done a lousy capture Amok Time or The Changeling (and that's Serious business, bitches). But what I can say. Spock's beard and Kirk's arms I can.




Guy from the planet. Captain . You Might Have the force to the dilithium from us.
Captain Sexy Pants. But we won't . Consider That.


First, a Captain Kirk as lifetime, so do not forget how. Although I do not take your shirt ifcompanies, which may mean that your mission is formal and diplomatic (...), which today has no intention of tearing it, or who has torn all I had and do not fit. How can anyone doubt the goodness within our captain. If we are not set their Evil Eye Shadow


But do not worry, because today's epi has a wonderful coat of arms of the good that we can see these members so pretty that you come to Shatner shoulders. What remains unclear to you? Do not worry, I'll explain:



But that's not just the happiness of the day, because soon we found ...



I know, Kirk, I know. Remains unclear to you, right? I tand I explain:




Hmm, so this is ... Spock with a beard. Not too bad. I mean, It Could Be ... I mean, it's evil and everything but ... God, I Need to know if we're getting in this universe and Stock.

This episode has a lot UHURA!, Which is a badass and I love it. Of course everyone needs some emotional support ...


Uhura, you're the only one Who can do it.


Oh noes, evil! Sulu is evil! Beware, Uhura!


ASÑDFKJASDÑGLKAJSDÑLGHAÑSDLKJFOGQIÑWRIAÑLKSDJFLKASJDFÑLASJDFÑLAKSJGDHGLAJSDFÑLKJQOWEIUROWQIEJDLSKMCASLDKFMASLGNVHASLÑDJTRQOISEF. Nothing m.

(McCoy is not a doctor. He is a mother. Fact)
GUAPO. And evil, the poor:
Captain James T. Kirk. Succeeded ISS Enterprise-through command to Assassination of Captain Christopher Pike.





Bones.
Jim. If we're here, What Are Our Counterparts doing back in Our Universe?
Kirk. On my

Our Enterprise ...

Traitorous You pig! I'll hang you up by your Vulcan ears. I'll Have Executed you all! Has everyone gone crazy? What uniform is this? WHERE'S YOUR BEARD?

(Note: The "Where's your beard" is NOT my introduction.It's how Kirk has to realize that this universe is WRONG. The other Kirk also says there: "A parallel universe ... Spock with a beard ..." This is just crazy

. LOVE IT.)



Kirk. All right, Spock. Whatever your game is, I'll play it. You want credits? They're yours. What is it That will buy you? Power? Power, Spock? That I can get for you!

Spock. Fascinating.

[Meanwhile, in a parallel universe ...]

Captain, I'm glad you frustrated Mr. Chekov's attempted. Should I regret your death. I DO NOT desire the captaincy.


Logical, as always, Mr. Spock.



Spock. You Can not ignore the important consequences. Kirk.
Is that a Threat? Spock.
I Do Not Threat, Captain.

Kirk. Merely I state facts.



Kirk.
Would You find me a formidable enemy.
Spock. That 'm aware of. I trust That You Are aware of the reverse.


Hmm, he's got a nice ass in this universe, too ... And the beard really is Something ...

OMG! Unexpected semi-naked girl in Kirk's quarteto warn you. You'll Never Find Another man like him.
Oh, by the way, did you know that here's a secret screen from which you can spy on the whole ship? What is the first thing you gonna do with it, Kirk? "Look at Uhura change in their barracks? Or maybe ...



Marlena.
That magnificent mind of his.
I really love this moment, in which Spock knows that Kirk is watching, and challenges him , and I remember all the times they have played dirty things with this pileup .


Kirk. I've never seen perfection ... But Could not eat
woman closer to it. Marlena. Prove it.

Kirk. I Have To Go.


(xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Vale,
a bit out of context. But something like this. I swear.)
Bwahahahahahaha, of course, Marlena. I would too.



Kirk.
Uhura, Sulu's Attention keep off That board.
(Yes, this capture is just to see the arms. Is there a problem?)


Uhura.
I Was getting bored.

Uhura.
Oh, I changed my mind ...
again.
UHURA YOU SEXY BADASS!

Spock.
You will please restrict your Movements, Captain . Which is Vulcan for DO MOVE A FINGER, MOTHERFUCKER

(Seriously. Those arms. Seriously.)
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! ON THE FLOOR! WHERE'S THE MUD? MAN, I REALLY HATE THAT YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE SHIRT IN THIS EPISODE, KIRK, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOTALLY RIPPED IT!
Bones. He'll Die Without immediiate
Treatment! I just need a minute!
Such a drama queen, doctor. It Was Just a little hit on the head ... Still, it's worth loading it concerned Kirk, heee.





Kirk. I
is very much like Our own Mr. Spock, isn't he?
Oooooh, wait a second There. I'm evil! Sulu, and I have not made it yet Into this picspam! Look at my scar supercool!
'm evil!


Come on, girls, all me. In one, the two, the three ...
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIXTIES
Once the break (sorry, Sulu, that's all you get. But the scar Looked really evil), we can go back to doing drama Kirk Spock more.

Kirk. 've got that minute, Bones.




Spock. Why did the Captain let me liveIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRK!



Kirk.
Spock.
Spock.
Welcome home, Captain.

WANT A HUG SO so very WINCHESTERIANO BETWEEN THESE TWO. Of course who can complain as Felicians end like this, with the BAMF TRIO:

Kirk. That Jim Kirk
will find A Few Changes ... if I read my Spocks Correctly.
Spock. Oo

Bones.
Jim, I think I liked him with a beard better. It Gave him character. Of course, Almost Any change Would Be a distinct improvement ... Kirk. What worries me is the easy way Fitted historical Counterpart uyyy that look

Criandomalvas: Chekov iVol
oh you'll hcer
oh
Ronna:
... Chekov
not talk to me like, man
that I have a lot to the other two Criandomalvas:
iVol Chekov is iVol!

Ronna:
iVol Chekov is hot
Ronna: the angry! Sex of another universe, Aunt must SSER a donkey
Criandomalvas: oh god

Ronna: close too close are bundled are very busy with a lot of angry
! sex
Criandomalvas:
much Ronna: followed by fights Achanta
that!
that!! Ronna
: know what I just realized, and is a drama?
Criandomalvas:
what?
Ronna:
that will not break the T-kirk, because only one of that style will
xDDDDDDDDDD
Criandomalvas: TRUE LOOOOOOOOOL that sentence!
Ronna: kirk spock convinces dog any day of anything
come on takes her hand to the girl and looks
spock Criandomalvas: lolololol
true! Ronna:
smile
Criandomalvas:
reminded me pushing daisies Ronna:
and why? Criandomalvas:
because every time you want to take the hand is the pick to another and look
Ronna: I LOVE
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Criandomalvas: : D

Ronna: IF I READ MY Spocks CORRECTLY omg pirate
ie puts
Criandomalvas:
jajajajajajajajajaj xD I love your logic
Ronna: my logic is perfectly sound!

Criandomalvas:
celooooos Ronna:
I love how you talk to and but the question is
Criandomalvas:

to see Ronna: why not

0 comments:

Post a Comment