Monday, September 27, 2010

Calculator Annealing Temperature

Happy Birthday Bu-Pooh! :)

Fanfic: At thirteen. Chap
: Step two. [10/14?]
Fandom: RPS. Musicians. Tokio Hotel.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Drama. Romance.
Warnings: Adult Language. Twincest.
Disclaimer: To my knowledge, has not happened.
Abstract: [Tokio Hotel | | Twincest] Return to the starting point, choose what you really want.
Link to: Slasheaven . | | Love-Yaoi .
author notes: Little to say. The chapter feels forced because well, it's forced. It was hard to write, especially because suddenly the plot takes quite a turnnsarlo when the semester ends. I love you and graxie
for reading this far.

Besucos ~! Pd

http://www.formspring.me/Marbius In case you want to know something or contact me while I'm away, feel confident, I promise not to bite:)


pd (Exterior) SueƱooooooooooo = _ = I'm up to evil, dammit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment