Monday, July 5, 2010

Bloody Nose More Condition_symptoms

By little without updating due to a faulty transformer x_x

Fanfic: At thirteen. Chap
: Degree of separation. [03/06?]
Fandom: RPS. Musicians. Tokio Hotel.
Category: Slash.
Genre: Drama. Romance.
Warnings: Adult Language. Twincest.
Disclaimer: To my knowledge, has not happened.
Abstract: [Tokio Hotel | | Twincest] Return to the starting point, choose what you really want.
Link to: Slasheaven . | | Love-Yaoi . Author
Notes: Continuation of the fic and now I will predict that week. I have to say that I thought I wouldcost a lot to write back (I ate stress the desire and the imagination to do it) but everything was easy as always. My best therapy is always the form sentences and storytelling.
And speaking of the chap ... the drama begins, once enriele all I have in mind, write to have episodes of excess and thus not leave anyone out of date until January next year. Notes

apart: Working in other fics, "BR: Oh yes because" between them. A one-shot in mind, too, GXG as long I do not write about it and miss.

B & am

0 comments:

Post a Comment