Saturday, June 27, 2009

I-catcher Console - Web Monitor Michigan

Zachary Quinto picspam, with live commentary work [info] ronnachu and [info] criandomalvas .

Warnings: This document contains an irritating continued use of caps lock, sexual themes, premature death, some commendable practices, bad language, a high amount of hormones loose, Leonard Nimoy, Chris Pine, and Neil Patrick Harris. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK, the authorship is not responsible for any heart attacks or other consequences in their physical or mental.

HTMLXC Criandomalvas : yeahhhh
yeah
I : wala!
Criandomalvas , and I read somewhere that looks and such were intended
and
C alas, is the best fandom in the world!
Criandomalvas
: as fraternal friendship or romantic amorrrr siiii
sI!
I : what happiness
Criandomalvas nde subtext
is real!
I
: totally
Criandomalvas : not a thing of the imagination of the fangirl!
23:52
I : is like a secret
you share with writers
and many people do not see, but you do!
Criandomalvas , and over one of the players that we persist in saying he is gay, is gay! that never happens XD
I , and enjoy!
Criandomalvas : siiiiii CHTMLe; iiiiiiiiiii
with gafaaaaaas is so cute and so cool!
Criandomalvas , and his eyebrows!
to zach have to catch him not to go xD Seriot yeah
has spock eyebrows! I : omg rlly!
not appreciate a lot!
Criandomalvas
: nope I, too, was as much obsessed with his tie
Criandomalvas : serving their desired effect glasses 23:56
I : by loosening
Criandomalvas
: jajjajaja I : around his neck
CHTM
C JAJAJAJAJA
that great xDD
I : what were you saying about jotajota? 23:58
Criandomalvas : if you recognize
yes, no?
worth
I : xD no Criandomalvas
: el video is from the London premiere of
good, for a softly with pasta glasses young
I : it
Criandomalvas : chris in video goes
after zach and then jj
it matter what the jj I : egro I'll have to remove the scene! T_T
good, much lower volume and upload this
xDDDDDDD ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH
00:00 oooooooooooooooooooh but how you quierooooooooooooooooooo
am about to mourn pure amoooooooooooooooooooooooooor amoooooooooooooooooooor CHTMARM! "
I WANT Criandomalvas : jajajaj is it's great!
OH MY GOD! JJ ABRAMS! SIGN MY ARM! OH ZACH
only you
I
: túuuuuuu only Criandomalvas : zachariaaaas only
00:03
I : and when he says "blue" 've seen how to pronounce the be?
want to be the BE of blue on the lips of zach
Criandomalvas : HSLHALHSLASÑAL
I : I can please reincarnated in a letter?
Criandomalvas :
I : "we're in it together"
OSDJÑFLASKJÑGKLJSCMASDÑGA
LASKDJFALSJFD! Criandomalvas : ajajajjajaja
siiiiiiiiiiiiii
00:06 that apañao
of people with must sign ?
Criandomalvas : YES
I : CAN BE SUCH AN ACTUAL AWESOMENESS?
00:09 Criandomalvas : AS SOMEONE SAID IN ONTD_ST
INTERNET AS YOU MAY NOT HAVE WITH PHOTO IMPLOSIOADO
I : CAN SEE SUCH AN A HUMAN AND NOT DIE OF AWESOMENESS AWESOMENESS??
I MEAN, WE'RE JUST HUMAN!
THE
MAGIC
00:11
I : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Criandomalvas : THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE MAGIC TRICKS
AS ZACH
AS NPH
CHTMLXHTMLXC AND I'M GOING TO DIE
Criandomalvas
: Ronna THAT DIED? and I will say
TO SEE A PICTURE OF NPH AND TOGETHER ZQ, SUITS AT THE GALA AWARDS OF MAGIC
AND People will say
AAAAAAHHHH LOGICAL
I : SO AWESOME! Criandomalvas
:
I : GIVE ME A FUCKING GOING TO CARDIAC ARREST
Criandomalvas : WHAT IS
00:14 need a bag
AM CRUEL
I : ERES CRUEL
HATE ME
Criandomalvas : A STRANGE BUT MY BODY PLEASURE TRAVELS THESE PHOTOS TO spend
CHTMXC
ARE xDDD MONDA
I
: OH MY GOD
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL
REAL
Criandomalvas : Yes Believe it
Criandomalvas: ANYTHING ELSE ...
aggressiveness O
I : YOU WANT TO KILL ME NOW
Criandomalvas : SI
SI
overdose
ZQ OF
Zachspam II
Zachspam III IV Zachspam

0 comments:

Post a Comment